Exhibitor Booth Video
FDIC International Exhibitor Booth Video
FDIC International Exhibitor Booth Video Showcase
- FDIC’s video team captures your FDIC International booth experience on video!
- Stretch your trade show investment beyond the 3 days of the live event.
- You narrate, or we interview you at the show and record a video that is yours to keep.
- Fire Engineering FDIC International Exhibitor Booth Video Newsletter is deployed after the show to 74,000 Fire Engineering newsletter subscribers.
- Fire Apparatus FDIC International Exhibitor Booth Video Newsletter is deployed after the show to 44,000 Fire Apparatus & Emergency Equipment newsletter subscribers.
- Posted one time on Fire Engineering OR Fire Apparatus & Emergency Equipment Facebook page.
- Posted on fireengineering.com OR fireapparatusmagazine.com AND FDIC.com until next year’s show!
- After initial deployment, there will be two additional deployments in the Fire Engineering OR Fire Apparatus & Emergency Equipment newsletter.
Clarion Events Fire & Rescue Group Role:
- Provides an experienced videographer at your booth (at the designated time) with video equipment, lighting, and microphones.
- Videographer records your designated company representative(s) as he/she briefly describes the aspects and benefits of your product(s).
- Videographer shoots B-Roll of products and other activities in your booth to accompany the products described on camera by your representative.
- Videographer spends 20 – 30 minutes (max) total time in your booth performing their filming responsibilities and will send a “rough cut” approximately 10-14 business days after the event.
- Following your approval, the final version of your booth video (along with other booth videos) will be distributed in the dedicated newsletter.
- Your booth video will also be in two post-event weekly newsletters.
- Your booth video will be posted online until the 2023 show.
- Your company representative(s) are present and prepared at the designated filming time.
- Your representative should give a quick description of the product with an emphasis on the benefits to the fire service. Remember, your final Booth Video will be 2-3 minutes in length.
- Have all products being described by your representative available for filming.
- Provide the name and title/role of your representative(s) to be displayed in the Video.
- Upon receipt of the “rough cut” of your Booth Video, please send approval or recommended edits within 48 hours to ensure we remain on schedule to deliver the post-event eNewsletters and the show website posting.
Get in Touch
Contact us with any questions...