EMAP – Email Marketing Automation Program
EMAP allows you to reach a specific audience with custom messaging based on their interaction with the initial email promotion. Your message is sent to industry professionals selected from our database and can be used for a nearly unlimited variety of promotional programs.
- Takes elist rental to the next level through the ease of MARKETING AUTOMATION.
- Provides THREE ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES to push your marketing message to your target customers.
- Allows you to test subject lines, creative, calls to action, and deployment days/times.
- Delivers DETAILED REPORTING and QUALIFIED LEADS through the entire marketing automation process.
Please send all materials, approvals, or corrections to email@example.com.
View Full Technical Specs
- When sending creative materials, please designate who will be submitting revisions if needed and who has the final approval for the email campaigns. If you have multiple people reviewing the test email for changes, please compile all changes into one email and send them to the above email address.
- A maximum of 2 rounds of edits can be made after the initial test has been sent for review. Please review your material and landing pages prior to submitting them to us.
- Please do not reply to the tests themselves.
- *Material must be received at least 48 hours prior to deployment date.
Checklist for REQUIRED materials for EMAP campaigns:
- Completed HTML files
- Initial Copy (HTML 1 and Subject Line 1)
- Non-opens (HTML 1 and Subject Line 2)
- Opens but did not click (HTML 2 and Subject Line 3)
- Opens and did click (HTML 3 and Subject Line 4)
- From Line
- Test/Seed Names
- Final Approver Name
- Completed HTML files
More in-depth explanations:
HTML File (as an attachment):
- This file should be created in pure HTML code, with no external CSS style sheets used.
- Creative made with programs such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, or Adobe GoLive is not supported.
- There are multiple pure HTML editing software programs in the industry – creative made with any of these programs will help ensure that the audience will be able to properly view your email.
- *Forwarding of inline HTML is not recommended as Outlook and other email programs add a lot of extra formatting which can cause your HTML to not render correctly. It is recommended that you send your HTML as an attachment for this reason.
- Note: HTML designed strictly with divs and css for positioning and alignment will not render correctly with certain versions of Outlook and other email clients. For this reason, it is recommended that you use tables when designing your HTML.
- *Creative consisting of a single image file (.jpg, .gif, .png, etc.) is not recommended and will increase the chance that your creative will be filtered as spam or have an extensive download time.
- Image/Graphic Files: You can either host these files on your server, and include the absolute reference URLs in your code, or we can host them if you do not have the ability to do so. If we host, we will make the necessary changes in your code.
- Note: We recommend that images be no more than 600px in width.
- Note: Please do not use background images in your HTML as background images do not render properly in all email clients.
- Subject Line: What will appear in the subject line when the email deploys.
- From Line: What will appear as the sender – usually your company name or a recognizable person in your company. This is the ‘friendly’ version of the from line as the actual email address we are sending from cannot be changed.
- Test Names: People that you want to review the test email to make sure it works properly before it deploys to the actual list. These people should check all links and make sure that they direct to the proper landing page. Once everyone on your test list has reviewed, please send one email to firstname.lastname@example.org with changes or approval.
- Seed Names: If different than test names – these would be people that you want to receive the actual email. Usually, the same as the test names but sometimes a few extra internal people that don’t need to be included in the approval process.
- Note: We cannot send to any external lists. This includes your company’s database of names.
- Opt-Out Lists: To comply with all email laws and regulations (including CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR), Clarion Events will add an opt-out clause and link to the end of your email creative. If you have a list of email addresses that have previously opted out of your mailings, please provide us with those names and we will suppress them from your deployment.
Deployment Date and Time:
- Once approval is received from you, we can normally deploy within a couple of hours if you are scheduled for that day.
- Please let us know your preferred time of day for your targeted email to go out if you are approving for a future date.
If you have any questions about any of these items, you can reach us at email@example.com
Get in Touch
Contact us with any questions...